WikiSCIEN – a Baltic Compact Survey
WikiScien database contains information on case studies concerning leaching of substances from agricultural areas, and methods to control it by ScienDrainage technologies. To add a case study on the database, please, fill in the form according to the instructions below.
For further information, please contact Jaana Uusi-Kämppä.
Part-financed by the European Union (European Regional Development Fund)
Use only Firefox, Chrome or IE8 net browsers. Problems possible with other browsers.
1. Pan and zoom the map to find your study site's location.
2. Click the pen icon below, and then click the map on the selected location.
3. A form appears. Fill in the form. * = required field.
4. Press "Save data" to submit the given information, "Reset" to clear and start again.
5. "Changes saved" dialog appears. Done.
6. In case of errors, contact webmaster.
View your and other's data here
The database is a product of Baltic Compact project (2013-2014). Map applications by Oiva Hakala, MTT, Finland.